A unique, trusted voice among the noise
‘I’ve coached for over 15 years and care deeply about how exercise can positively impact your life. I’ve been through it all with my own training too. I went from competitive athlete to broken bodybuilder. I had to re-evaluate my fitness goals and find a smarter, more sustainable way to train.
After my Sports Science degree, I kept studying, as I was keen to learn more about the body. That included advanced soft tissue therapy, strength & conditioning courses and mentorships from leaders in the field. It helped me to understand why common approaches to fitness were flawed and why so many people wind up injured and burned out.
The key to sustainable results is to adopt a well-rounded approach to fitness that includes strength training, cardio and mobility. A well structured program built on these principles will advance you towards your strength and physique goals, upgrade your health and improve your quality of life’.
Follow PRGRM and Jack on Insta for regular updates and tips.
Like an athlete, we train to build functional muscle & strength to improve our bodies performance
Cardio is essential to health. It gives us the stamina to train, recover fast and feel vibrant
Mobility keeps our joints healthy & moving well. It helps to keep us free of aches & pains
Jack Hanrahan BSc
Educator. Strength Coach. Mobility Specialist
Qualification & Certifications
Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education (Brunel University)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
- EXOS™ Performance Specialist (EXOS)
- StrongFirst Barbell Instructor (Strongfirst)
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level 1 & 2 (Poliquin Group)
- Functional Training Expert (FASTER Global)
- Onnit Academy Certification: Foundations (ONNIT)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Active IQ)
- Precision Nutrition certified coach
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment (FRA) Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Kinstretch Practitioner (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Animal Flow Level 1 (Animal Flow)
Soft Tissue Therapy
- Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy – BTEC Level 5 (LSSM)
- Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – Diploma (National Holistic Institute)
- Certified Functional Release (FR) Upper Limb Provider (Functional Anatomy Seminars)